1. work with a team of software engineers to design and build world class windows applications that allow mps customers to interface with our programmable products.
2. work with product application engineers to gather and understand and document software requirements.
3. work with qa engineers to define test plans.
4. use jira and scrum process to manage projects and track progress
5. work with qa engineers to setup automated tests as needed.
1. familiar with developing windows desktop applications using visual studio and c#.
2. familiar with .net, mvc, linq a plus
3. familiar with firmware libraries a plus
4. experience of software at least 2 years
5. good english communication, writing, and presentation skills
6. good team player